Frequently Asked Questions
Will I see a proof before the bencher is printed?
- Yes, after the order is placed, please allow 24-48 hours for a proof. Depending on the circumstances, Bencher Factory will supply more then one concept for your approval.
- Orders typically arrive 2-4 weeks after the proof is approved. The order is then packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (which takes 2-4 business days to arrive)
- In a rush? We can print and ship your orders as fast as 3 days using Overnight printing! Additional fees apply and will vary with the bencher you choose. On average, this fee is around $40-$75 (overnight printing is not available for all benchers).
- We would have to say our Classic Bencher is the most popular, but we are getting more demand for the Sport Jersey one lately!
- YES! We love changing it up. Email or call us with your concept and we can draw it up for you
- You will have the option to choose the text (that will be typically be inserted after Benching). We tried to keep those options as clear and simple as possible. If you'd like to see a final proof with the text layed out - just email us and we will make it happen!
- Yes, we can fully custom print a foldover bencher or book/Siddur to your specifications. Our library of texts include: Hebrew/English, Hebrew/English/Transliterated, All Teffilot (including, Shabbat, Weekday and Yomim Tovim.), Parshat Hashavua, Prayers for the State of Israel, Prayers for Israeli Soldiers and many more. When the text to your liking is not available in our library, or if you are looking to customize and change traditional texts, additional typsetting charges will apply. Typsetting hourly rate is $25/hour.